Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour - My 100th Post

I guess it's only fair that my 100 post on this blog be actually significant. I actually wanted to do one of those "Best Of..." kind of posts, like it was my 100th episode or whatever, but some things are more important than my ridiculous rants. Like the planet. Besides, it's not really 100th anyway, since I deleted my old blog. I'm way past one hundred, old fart that I am.

Anyway, if you read this before March 28th at 8:30, I request that you celebrate Earth Hour and shut off your lights from 8:30 until 9:30. I won't bore you with stats and pleas, because we all know that stuff and no one likes to be preached to. Suffice it to say, it is great for the environment and sends a message that people care.

Check out this amazing video to get some cool pictures of the entire city of Sydney being plunged into darkness in 2007, where it all began:

No comments: