Friday, April 17, 2009

Adventures is Podcasting

If you've never listened to my podcast, WHY NOT? Seriously, it's a trip, so even if you're not an avid comic book reader, you should check it out, because half the time, we're talking about other crap anyway.

This week, however, we are unveiling a new feature, Odd-io Comics: dramatic readings of classic tales of comicdom.

When I was a kid, I loved those old book-and-records put out by Power Records (some of which can be downloaded here.) So, we figured, why not do our own version? And thus, Odd-io Comics were born. The first installment: Batman #66, a comic from the fifties entitled The Joker's Comedy of Errors. It's a book that's kind of infamous in the annals of comics, but I can't say why right now because it will spoil the joke. Suffice it to say that, while we were recording it, I laughed harder than I have in years. Please check it out here and let us know what you think by putting something in the Comment section. Otherwise, we'll just assume that we're awesome.

No comments: