Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rate my Landlord

Just a quick post here to pass along this link: ratemylandlord.com. I posted a nasty review of my last landlord here, so check it out if you know the sordid story of that one (If you don't, we tried to take her to court for our deposit, and she didn't show up, then she sent us the deposit as if she had no idea she had received a summons.)

I feel that most tenants feel like we have few rights in this world. We actually do, if people actually went by the laws, which they often don't. I have no problems with my current landlord, but I know a lot of people who still do, so places like this website is your chance to get the word out and at least help future disgruntled tenants from falling into the same trap.

Go for it, people! They have made your life Hell for years! Give them Hell back!

No comments: