Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All Grow's Up

If you're reading this (and I hope you are!), you may notice all the lovely new ads I've thrown up. This is because I am financially challenged at the moment. But that's really not the point (just a nice little by-product). The point is that I did it all by myself. Not even one phone call or harried e-mail to Jay (who would certainly have helped me, because he's awesome.) Of course, it's a lot easier these days to put these things up, since there are little widgets and stuff all over the place that say "Add to Blogger," but still, at least I knew what a widget was. Kind of. Well, all part of the learning process...

I tried to put up things that people would be into and things that I'd like to help out (like Riftrax). So I'm not a total stooley just out for people's money. I'll try to update it as often as possible, too, so the ads won't be boring. See? Always thinking of ya!

Anyway, there we are, so click away folks. Matty needs some mo' insulin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work.

You've come a long way.